Saturday, June 4, 2011

[Update] Not yet dead... again.


Just messing around and tidying things up in RL.  Tech is back from wherever it is he went, but is still trying to wrestle our editors for typesets, so that's pulling back our releases a bit.  I, on the other hand, haven't been working on much translations - but once I get this week over with, I'll be working on some already on standby.

In particular, I'll be working on a special "touhou surprise" that even Tech isn't privy to.  Let's just say that I'll be working on a couple extra projects on the side - all with a touhou flare.  We need more touhou on our roster, I think.  About high tide I got that up and running.

So this month is starting on a lul, but I apologize in advance because it isn't going to get kicking until much later.  Still, do have a visit to our archives if anything should interest you.

1 comment: