Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Release] (C79) [clesta] CL-orz:13 You Can (Not) Advance.


(C79) [Clesta] CL-orz:13 - You Can (Not) Advance. [ENG]

NINJA MODE!!

Here's the latest joint between the gTeam and Little White Butterflies! :D

Tech thinks I've been acting like an asshole, as of late... avoiding him like a bitch undergoing puberty or something like that... truth is, I wanted to surprise him with a C79 release - and how's this for one?  I was itching to get a C79 release under the genesis hood, and this was what I was able to pull off.  A huge round of thanks to NEMESIS of LWB for picking up the project and doing the fastest editing I've seen this face of the planet. D:  I swear, that guy is wicked! XD

So we have Clesta, Full Color, Evangelion... what more do you want?  That's right.  Nothing.  Click, fap, and be merry gentlemen.  This one's for all of yaz. :D



Donwload links:
Megaupload (down atm)

6 comments:

  1. That's what you get for being such a slacker, tech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like this one, I liked the other Clesta post's with each girl getting their own work... Asuka's doujin > All

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rapidshare link is down as well.

    The file was deleted due to our inactivity-rule (no downloads).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Clesta. My magnum and my left hand doesn't get tired with his/her work!

    ReplyDelete