Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Update] Just because...


Just because I'm bored at the moment.  Well, more like waiting on Tech regarding a part on typesetting chapter 11 of Sanshimai.  He's making me use this weird program that basically allows him to watch everything I'm doing, and he can even move around my mouse and control my cursor and what not.  It's kinda like having a stalker watch you and you know it. D:

Suffice it to know that Sanshimai Ch. 11 is almost done, but I'm procrastinating at the moment.  Don't mind me, I'm just excited because my new Computer is shipping in today, and that means a BIG boost in terms of my productivity.  It'll also mean I can evaluate more thoroughly leveling problems, which were brought up in the last release.

Oh... and did I mention I'm look for translators?  Not just for the gTeam, but for the Oreimo PSP project, as well.  You don't expect me to translate the entire thing by myself now, do you?  Good boy.

Lastly, you might have noticed the new poll.  I'm pretty convinced that Ryu-ya is a girl (based on her style of story writing, etc.), but wind has come my way that Ryu-ya was seen at a recent comiket and confirmed to be a man. D:  Do you believe it?  I most certainly don't want to...  So feel free to vote on what you think he/she/it is.

4 comments:

  1. Well, in your latest post you reffered to Ryu-ya as "her"... maybe she used a guy to cover for her? Or it's a one-for,all-all-for-one team/author

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phantom Renegade

    That's because I personally believe it's a "she". But yeah, having stand-ins is always a possibility... but it's still possible that his/her/its alterego as a female in his/her/its atogaki is just a ruse for what is actually a guy.

    But this is meant to be a fun kinda thing. If in the end, he/she/it passes for a girl, then that's that. If he's really a 300 lbs NEET, then by fine he did an excellent job passing as a girl. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @EdMX

    True enough.

    Well, good luck with your computer and the Oreimo PSP Translation, you will make a lot of people happy. Also, check the Collab proposition I send (when possible, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some hot and spicy adultery is going on behind the Genesis Translations door.

    ReplyDelete