Friday, October 22, 2010

Where we stand.

Just a quick update for you guys (which I will try to do every 3 days or so, to avoid necro posting), we are going to resume our original plan of translating 'Mozaiku x Sanshimai' with or without a joint with Phantom (considering he is probably dead or going to necro) and will have chapter 6 out within a week depending on our situation with the joint with Team Vanilla. I am also considering accepting SOME requests for translations, but I'll open a new post with guidelines to that when we do decide to do that. Just don't get your hopes up for us translating literally anything posted up, we are rather picky. -Tech



Let's see who's turn is it to disappear for weeks soon, mwahaha. It's not that I was forced to do it. It's something I would do if it doesn't contradicts my priorities. Nonetheless, it's a fairly easy job but no matter what, RL is there. I have my own school works, projects, dates, activities and meetings to attend to every week (oh and not to mention Modern Warfare sessions). And as far as this goes, I'm always on the computer when I'm not doing any of that, so why not PUT Photoshop on some use? I used to to work on Photoshop a lot when I make themes for my jail-broken iPod touch, themes for my Windows desktop and now mobile devices (Android and Windows Mobile). Thing is, I HATE default user interfaces of most devices. So I spend hours and days working on my own themes. And since I don't do those as often anymore, cleaning at least keeps me in touched with Photoshop - plus the eye candy it has. Just please, NO MORE WORKS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THAT PREVIOUS PROJECT, KTHNXBAI. -Dask

1 comment:

  1. Publish chapter 5, too! Don't let my translation go to waste! D: And it's such a pivotal chapter, too... ~ EdMX

    ReplyDelete