Monday, November 15, 2010

[News] We're not dead (yet)

Yeah.  Far from dead - more like "preoccupied".  Or at least Dask is.  Funny how he still has the time to respond with his own comic doodle in the last post.

But meh... On to more important matters, we just got a delightful little email from Nash over at Team Vanilla that a little project we planned on previously is ready and all that's left is typesetting.  Sweet!  Hopefully we'll see it within the next few days.  Until then, here's a little preview:


Update: So yeah, mTech finally gets home after a night out with friends, only to find that his Adobe CS5 is fried, and he needs to download it all over again.  Not a hitch for the dude who boasts he can re-download the whole thing in 10 minutes, right?  I shouldn't worry, right?  Yeah... I shouldn't. :S

Update: Fucking Adobe won't let me boot CS5 with 4 monitors connected but will if I UNPLUG one and boot with 3 detected monitors then replug one in... Seriously? -Tech

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, a Miku doujin, and it looks like happy sex too, just the way I like it. Eagerly waiting for it, but don't rush! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamui

    Don't forget, it's full color, too! :D I know we should rush, but I'm just so excited for this to come out. Nemesis (from Team Vanilla) did such a fine job on cleaning this one out... Now if only we could decensor... nom nom nom... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transparent bubbles? Oh geesh... Props to the cleaner of that. As for Tech's fried CS5... Weaksauce. Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dask

    Not as fried as your brains. What ever happened to your "I can clean this shit in like 5 minutes tops... no 3." attitude? D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. High9Eleven does decensoring. I only know him as a decensorer that hentairules talks about though. Couldn't hurt to look him up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh... I thought it was that other dude who is responsible for the clean this week because Tech gave it to him? I think I did like half of it or something...'_' I already gave Tech the supposed clean for next week or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kamui

    Makes me wonder, sometimes, what criteria they have for picking what things they want to decensor. :O Thanks for the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dask

    Hmm... We're talking about chapter 7, right? :O

    ReplyDelete