Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[news] What do you say to non-H?


Yeah, so that's what I look like at the moment (yes... including the headphones.  Although mine are AKG K242HD)... kinda burnt out after finishing a marketing proposal, and still bummed out knowing I have a paper that needs to be submitted in 15 minutes.  That said, I began thinking if it'd be a good idea to share some non-H translations in the group.  (Don't mind the details about that segue)

Why the sudden suggestion?  Well, for one thing, I didn't start out translating hentai manga from the get-go.  I actually started with two projects with our soon-to-be-introduced newest member, which got me rummaging through my old files for the said projects.  I felt it'd be a shame not to share them (since they're actually pretty good), but I thought I'd hear what other people had to say before doing so.

That and the fact that Tech's computer is fried and is in the computer shop for repairs.  That means an added delay in the release of Chapter 7 and a bigger lag time... Man, I'm so sorry, guys. D:  I guess I'm trying to look for something to fill in the void?  I dunno... I'm just making random mumbles at the moment.  Feel free to comment.

8 comments:

  1. Not fried per say, old cpu cooler (stock) is having trouble keeping up with the rest of my rig and needs to be replaced... Not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mTech

    Still... your computer is in for repairs. D:

    Don't you have a laptop you could work on for the time being or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last I checked, this was your group and you guys were doing this for free. Pretty sure that means you can release/translate whatever you want and people that don't like it can just stuff it :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think nobody can complain if the releases are clearly marked as non-h; in the post title would be tops, as Google Reader doesn't expose the tags...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, just two things... if you really look like that image, you look HOT.
    'bout the non-h stuff, I think it'll be okay, it's a way to expand your horizons, just hoping it won't take too much of you time for the non-non-h stuff xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... yeah, so long as we don't spend too much time on non-non-h... got it. :)

    I think as a whole, I like focusing on Doujinshi (in the broad sense of the term, not just the Hentai), because these are the good stuff that you just can't find anywhere else, and people can only count on translators to bring it over to the English side - be it H or non-H.

    Thanks, again, for all your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to clear this up, Ed is NOT a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not quite convinced by that.

    ReplyDelete