Saturday, November 27, 2010

[news] Chapter 7 and Newest project.

THIS IS NOT A RELEASE POST.
After getting our shit together after Thanksgiving and Black Friday (I had plenty of shits and giggles for that), we've finally started working on chapter 7 of mozaiku and our newest project below. (Insert Ed's Comment - wait... you mean you only started working on it NOW?)  Our newest member, to be introduced with the chapter 7 release, promised me the cleans within 3-5 days since I gave her two projects at once so we'll see how fast it takes.

EDIT: In addition, Tech and I were chatting earlier about why Oreimo titles in the e-hentai galleries are so messed up (they seriously are... and they come in a buhzillion different languages), only to find an inconspicuously tucked away Hyoco Road Oreimo doujinshi that was only but translated into Spanish and Chinese.  What's with that?  Injustice, right?  Yeah.  We're outraged.  So outraged we're at 50% translation as we speak.

~ Ed



You are a HUGE twat. I literally found the file within 3 minutes from my stash. ~Tech


4 comments:

  1. YQII already translated and released this one in May, I think. http://yqii.fakku.net/?p=4663

    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't the one who jumped on it right away. I just said "I didn't see an english of this", and you were like "fuck, translate naoh!" D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... and it's not as if YOU were the one who wasted time... so much for the work I put into it... -_-;

    ReplyDelete