Sunday, March 6, 2011

[Update] Blog stuff

EdMX says: "Hell yeah!  Push her down!!!"


Some site-keeping updates for everyone.  The Release Page is up and running, again.  Hopefully, the new format looks more organized.  Plus, all the links are updated and confirmed to be working.  If anything isn't in order, please inform us using the reply feature on the same page.

I also updated the Request Page.  The old page looked kinda "unaccommodating", so I changed the wording and allowed for replies for people to just place a link to their requests.  The same rules apply regarding requests, as before - it's just that these guidelines were reworded to sound less "mean".  Though this is my personal opinion, please feel free to throw us your requests.  Though I know we have a lot of things on our plate, at the moment, seeing a good request or two is always welcome - and it helps to clean the palate, so to speak.

The Status Page has also been updated to become less wordy.

I also took down the old Random page and replaced it with a Recruitment Page.  Interested parties are welcome to send in an application of interest.  Though we recently got Noel to work for us, we're still looking for at least one more editor and one translator, so by all means send us an email. :)

Oh, and lastly... Noel has been added to the About Us Page, lul.

4 comments:

  1. How has recruiting come along so far, by the way?

    Got anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nashrakh

    As a matter of fact, yes. Currently working out a project for them to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What game is that picture from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous

    I googled the image, so I dunno... judging from the window title, it says "Ore no imouto kon~blargh". Since I don't know of any official Oreimo PC game, I'm guessing this is a fan-made image to make it look like an eroge scene.

    Speaking of which, I must play oreimo PSP. D:

    ReplyDelete