Thursday, March 24, 2011

[Update] Sorry...


Still nothing, I know... This is gonna turn into a "personal blog" at this rate if I don't get something out soon... which is why I promise something will come out by the weekend.  Besides a mountain of paperwork I need to finish (I'm nearing the end of the term), I have one more character arc to complete in Oreimo PSP.

Speaking of which, a friend of mine caught me playing and asked me "why don't you translate PSP games, as well?"  Well... sounds like a good idea, and since I'm a fan of Oreimo, I wouldn't mind... but how exactly DO you patch things like this?  It's not like I know anyone in the PSP scene, either, who can actually tinker things like this.  Still, if someone threw me the scripts to translate, I'd be glad to help.

And on a completely unrelated note, I've finally found scans to the ROBOT super manga project I've been eyeing... although it's only volumes 7 to 10... so that leaves volume 6 up in the clouds.  Still, it's better than nothing, and given I've found someone willing to edit this work, things are looking good for the project in that respect.  Let's hope for the best on that endeavor.

Back on track, what's coming out?  Well, we have one release ready to present our newest member to the gTeam family - and it's a full color DECENSOR at that.  Sweet.  We also have my long-awaited azunyan coming out (hopefully), and though it's incest and whatnot, it's still good stuff nonetheless.  There's also a P&S doujin featuring our uptight kneesocks, so that's something to look forward to.  We have 2 chapters of a Kamino tank readying release, so let's hope that will come out soon.  And finally, Chapter 11 of Sanshimai is still going through release as scheduled, and will most likely come out within the 1st week of April - as promised, haha!

So yeah, our releases have been clumping together, but we're still alive, right?  Hope you guys haven't given up on us.  Again, if anyone would like to shoot me clues as to how I can help with any translations for Oreimo PSP, feel free to.  I'd be more than happy to help.

7 comments:

  1. Make the thread at 4chan's /a/. They love Oreimo over there.

    You have nothing to apologize for. Unless you're one of those 24-hours-7-days-a-week Translations site, everyone has these "real life is more important than this line of work" moments. And you got the scans you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phantom Renegade

    Ugh... I shudder at the thought of going to the 4chan threads... Thanks for the tip, though. I'll think about it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, someone made a tlwiki for the game and is currently trying to hack it for the scripts. I guess you could contact them and explain that you want to help with the translation, because as far as I know, he/she doesn't have a translator yet. Or any staff, actually.

    http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai_Portable

    Dunno if they're still alive though.
    o-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. I'd love to see the game translated since I can't read kanji very well, and I assume the game is full of it. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @*Fak_ku*

    Kuroneko arc was full of them. Can't say I didn't have a hard time following, but thank god for audio. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @EdMx

    I might actually try it out and listen to the audio to understand. Much better than spending half an hour trying to figure out what the text means. xD

    ReplyDelete