Friday, May 27, 2011

[news + rant] Fanime and GT



Omg, 3 blog posts in a day and within minutes of each other?
It's finally here, I'll be there roaming around looking at god knows what for some lulz and just relax for awhile.

Anyway, team related stuff :
  • After Fanime, I'll get started asap on busting out nurnrunrurnurnrurnurururrnur chapters 3-4 for a duo release considering how long the scripts have been gathering dust.
  • I already sent the script for Tokubetsu (Takto) to Noel, go figure how long she will take to typeset this.
  • We've picked up another project, thing is, its handwritten so the progress (what progress) is rather slow.
I'll be back Monday.          -Tech


P.S. : If you are actually attending and you see a giant wood / cardboard Domo-kun, hug / attack / glomp / (whatever).

P.P.S : If you are going and want to see me IRL, I'll be wearing a 'V for Vendetta' mask.

5 comments:

  1. Funny that you're the gTeam delegate to that event. If they sell doujinshi, you might as well buy some for the team. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @EdMX

    They won't sell anything H, I might swing by Mew's loli panel at Fanime... With a 'V for Vendetta' mask and in the background with inconspicuous clothing of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the translations guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. V for vendetta mask? You're gonna be guy fawkes? D:

    ReplyDelete