Wednesday, May 25, 2011

[update] Need blog posts for releases



Yeah, I need the blog page release thing stuff to release a new project along with Oshiete 1-3 compilation. I'll try to get Tokubetsu out before I leave for Fanime on Thursday but no promises, Nurnurnurnurnur will be a ch3+4 combined release for the delay and I'll get that out after I come back on Monday.

Also, I'm rewatching something that I watched long ago, +1 if you recognise it.

-Tech


Post hijack: Sorry for all the delays.  I'll admit it's my fault the group is coming to a halt in releases, and I've repaid Tech by bitch slapping him with sharp-tongued responses.  RL is getting the better of me so it seems.

Still, I'd like to update people that I'll be in this "twilight zone" like state until the first or second week of June.  We have quite a backlog atm, so that means you can be rest assured that releases will still come out little by little.  Packaging and release preparation issues aside, they're all pretty much ready for release.  I just won't be working on any translations (Oreimo or otherwise) for quite some time.

That said, I'll see you guys around whenever I can.  Ciao.   ~ EdMX

3 comments:

  1. ah Read or Die. I just picked that up on bluray the other week. always fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from the person who can't write blogposts himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED TAKTO :D Well not really take your time guys...i know rl can be a pain :)

    ReplyDelete