Thursday, May 5, 2011

[update] Not dead... Yet

Kind of how I'm feeling right now... Anyway, the team isn't dead, just a bit behind at the moment. I finally got around to watching Aria and well, feeling too damn lazy to do any cleaning or typesetting for that matter. I'll probably get started once I wake up after I go to sleep when I finish the blog post.

Anyway, Ed has finally returned to this hospital (and fer fucks sake, he isn't terminally ill or anything, he is a DOCTOR) so the team has been scrambling around to see what is going on, we now officially have two different copies of Oshiete chapter 3, one typesetted by Harmonian and one typesetted by Noel. Fuck.

I have no clue how did this screw up happen, I told Ed like 6 times that I wanted Noel to typeset chapter 3 for consistency's sake since she did chapters 1&2 but he wanted an LWB/TV editor because to him, that's the consistency. Whatever, idiot. Since I don't really want to waste either copy, we'll be using Harmonian's copy for the individual chapter and Noels for the chapter 1-3 compilation.     TL:DR - Expect chapter 3 within 2-3 days

The Reak(Takto) project is still looking for a set of cleans which I'll be doing my self (again) since the last 4 versions all have problems (mostly leveling and staff issues) so once I finally manage to get a proper clean, Noel will typeset this so expect this out within a week max.    TL:DR - Expect it in a week

Nurunurunurnurnur whatever it's called will be released... soon. Not sure when.
Lazy - Soon

-Tech
/end rant


P.S. Holy shit, I haven't done one of these in like... 4 months, I also remember how BAD I am at these...

ERRATA : New poll is actually VERY relevant to how we will prioritize our projects, so vote.

7 comments:

  1. if he gave the script to lwb why bother having noel edit it in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Because noel is a hog-whore. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your Team's having fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering... but do you even know what an ERRATA is? D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EdMX

    Yes. Get your ass on MSN bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know Noel still doesn't have the balls to talk to us. She's a woman, after all.

    OH WOW I MADE A SEXIST JOKE

    ReplyDelete