Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[Rant] My plate.


I asked Tech to give me until the end of the week to get my shit together before I start churning out scripts to create a backlog on projects to be edited/typeset/whatnot.  I'm just so flooded with requirements from my last rotation that I'm literally finding ways to procrastinate... but heck, it's biting me in the rear.

So as it stands, no translating for a few days.  Sigh...

Still, there's quite a line up for the month, and Tech and I decided to focus on specific artists to sort of "specialize" in, so to speak.  We already thought about Amatou to start with, then we ended up including Essentia as well.  There's also a couple Kamino works we have lined up, and just to spite Tech, a French Letter. D:  Loli-attack!

I also have a few "personal" projects on the side, so putting it all together, I'm looking at well over 12 scripts on the backlog.  And here I was hoping I could catch up on some of my anime... I haven't even finished some shows off from the Fall season, god damn it!

Anyway... I'm kinda looking forward to translating (regularly) again... so I just wish this week would end... sigh.

7 comments:

  1. Take your time. Dudes never get anything done around here anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resent that, Scripted finally got her shit together and has cranked out 3 projects totaling over 60 pages in 48 hours, Dask hasn't even done a single PAGE over the same period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, any chance you guys would want another translator? Can't promise I would be much faster, but I think my Japanese would be good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Caitlin If you're dedicated, email me at gteamtranslators@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, French Letter! don't know who that is, but someone said loli... =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ReverieM

    http://gteamtranslations.blogspot.com/2010/10/painful.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I see... YAY, FRENCH LETTER!

    ReplyDelete