Saturday, January 1, 2011

[ect] HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Surprised that it's already 2011?  Yeah... that means 1 year till the end of the world!!! Let's make the best of it and release a truckload of scanslations, agree?  Bring out the booze and celebrate, because it's gonna be one hell of a year!

The gTeam Wishlist: 
(Yes, because Christmas is for sissies.  Real men get presents during the New Year)

Ed
AKG K701 Headphones
Some of Tech's winnings from Vegas.

Tech
Aston Martin DBS (too conspicuous to drive for me. worse than my old F355) 
'11 C63 coupe (c'mon Mercedes),  
'05 CL65 with less than 20K miles and a WORKING Active Body Control system that doesn't cost me $8K YEARLY on repairs on the fucking system like my '04 CL55

Dask
Black OP's skill

Kraut
Poland
Russia

Scripted 

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Tech get a WORKING computer system...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @EdMX

    I highly recommend Ed getting the fuck off Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mTech

    Unless it didn't occur to you, I use both systems. My main system is and always has been a mac.

    I highly recommend tech stop spending so much on his system only to have it fail on him. :D

    ReplyDelete