Sunday, April 10, 2011

[News] Re-decorating


Housekeeping update:

  • Kraut is fired.  I'm not too sure about the details, but he's resigning from active duty on the team (what active duty) as of this post.
  • Scripted has been promoted (or demoted, I dunno) to backup editor.
  • Dask and Lyon are designated as main editors
  • Tech is cleaning and redrawing as we speak! D:
  • ...and hopes to become main editor some day.  *gasp!*
  • Ed is currently juggling several big projects, including Sanshimai Ch. 11 (currently typsetting), Oreimo PSP (already have scripts), and other not-so-interesting things.
  • Another Kamino work coming out in the next 12 hours (supposedly).
That's basically it.  Oreimo PSP gets special mention, but I'll be working on it at the background.  Do check the Oreimo PSP TLWiki page for updates regarding that project.  Expect a release later on in the day, till then, see ya guys around. :)

6 comments:

  1. What about Noel? She ever talked to you guys again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take that as a no... lol.

    Things aren't looking good for her on our end either. I mean, she could at least talk to us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nashrakh

    I've had to learn editing my self just to get the team jumpstarted because Ed's going thru his 'end of the year' shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mTech

    You had to "learn editing [your]self"? Wow... I feel strangely short-changed. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EdMX

    If your pussy hurts, put some Vagisil there. It should clear right up.

    What I meant was that even I had to adapt to editing when I can barely get MS paint to work...

    ReplyDelete