Friday, April 29, 2011

[Update] Staff things...


So we're kinda restructuring the staff at the moment.  Unfortunately, I won't be around much anymore because I'm heading back to the hospital in a day... Work will pile up again, and most likely you won't see much work getting done on my end - which is why I prepared some kind of backlog just in case.

That means a big lag in the progress of Oreimo PSP, since at the moment it appears that I'm the chief translator for the time being.  Still, I hope to do a script a day at the least - but honestly, that's pushing it on my end.

So that's just a heads up.  Another translator would be great, though. *whistles*

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why you're going to the hospital, so I can only say I hope that you're going to be OK, take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Oliver

    Fer fucks sake... Ed is a doctor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit xD

    I had to gather all my courage to dare ask that bloody question, only to be ridiculed, next time I'll think twice before showing signs of humanity again :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Oliver

    Haha, sorry I didn't make it so clear, before. :P If it means anything, thanks for the concern, though. :)

    ReplyDelete