Saturday, December 4, 2010

[news] Happy birthday and update

first, this is being posted from my droid so dont expect a literate and punctual post because its limited. anyway, happy birthday to ed who turns twenty something and took the day off but didnt bother to log... my computer is still in the shop and will be ready monday night or early tuesday since i had orginally planned to upgrade to a coolermaster brand with a passive heat sink and a fan but instead opted to switch to a zalman one which is the main reason for the delay... stay tuned


UPDATE:  I've decided to use my blogger profile more and list down the current projects I'm working on and their progress.  If you want to have an idea of how far a certain translation is going, just click on my blogger profile and check it out.
~ EdMX

5 comments:

  1. You lost me in the latter half of your post... but thanks for the birthday greeting. :)

    As for TLR-D, I might start on it tomorrow when I get home. I won't be working off any raws, though - just the images on e-hentai. It looks like a quick translation because a great chunk of time is saved thanks to the furigana supplied in the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing with your comp? Calculating the mass of a star while the air velocity of an unladen swallow prevents the sun from becoming a supermassive black hole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nashrakh
    I take pride in my computer in that I spent a small fortune getting it out in the first place, then another small fortune on keeping it up to date and how I like it... When I get my computer back, I'll take some pics and make a post describing spec's and what I plan to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mTech

    playing Super Mario Bros on your NES emulator? :3

    ReplyDelete