Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[Release] As promised... Ch7 at last!


[Kamino Ryu-ya] Mozaiku X Sanshimai Ch7 [ENG]

It's finally here... D:

Yeah, so sorry for the delay.  I don't even get why Tech refused to continue working on this chapter despite the setback, because it's basically sex sounds more than half of the way.  Our beloved spectacle-clad SFX girl showcases an even dirtier mouthful of sex smack, and we get to see more of Sakura's titillating sex toys.  A lot of fun, but still an interesting twist at the end of this chapter.  I won't go and spoil it for you, though... :O

Now, to formally introduce our newest member... from just plain "recruit", everyone please give a warm welcome to SCRIPTED.  I noticed she peeked in a sly remark in the Waha post, so looks like it worked in luring her back in here... everyone, grab her!  Cheers on a job well done, Scripted. ;)




Donwload links:


5 comments:

  1. Wait gonna search for more Uraraka-Sensei's works

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scripted

    Another touhou would be nice. Have you found the original I sent you for touhou waha? D: If not, I'll just have to translate it again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for the release, and congrats Scripted on joining a great team, thank you too :)

    I also have to give you a special award, Gteam guys, you have released the most uber-impossibly-high resolution hentai scanlation I've ever seen.
    6667 pixels high WHAT THE HOLY FUCK !?! :D

    Doubting I'll ever reach this res on any monitor I'll possibly buy in the next 20 years, I resized my folder to 1600 px to match the previous chapters.
    Still... wow, you made it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'd like to give you another suggestion, to help you receive MANY more comments : please, allow the name/URL option for the persons adding comments.

    Otherwise, it's impossible to post as anon or just by filling in the nick we want at the time we're posting a comment. At the present time, it requires a membership from various websites, I'm certain several would-be commenters have given up because of this, fed up with having to subscribe to yet another online service...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Oliver

    Haha, always a pleasure, oliver. :D

    I was just as surprised myself, because I have a batch exporter for the typeset, and it just went and did that. I thought 'meh' and just let it be... perhaps I should resize it to a more realistic resolution, next time. ^^,'

    ReplyDelete