Friday, December 24, 2010

[news] What happens in Vegas... + Christmas Greetings

In Vegas for a small vacation (more like business since its Xmas and the bookie's get hot). Staying at the Bellagio in one of thier larger suites @ $850ish a night. See you guys Tuesday (28th).



P.S. I don't stay in Vegas for New Years, dangerous.


EDIT:
Just so this post doesn't go to waste, I have a little Christmas present for you guys.  Hopefully, I'll get it out by the end of the day.  Speaking of presents, did you guys get what you want for this year?  I most certainly did.  1TB External HardDrive for all my backup needs, plus a coffee bean grinder!  Woot!

May you have a Merry Christmas!
~ ed

5 comments:

  1. speaking of 1TB theres a sale here thats 2500 pesos :0
    Though my money is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scripted

    Dang... what I'd give for one that cheap... but what brand would that be? I got a SeaGate, and I'm quite pleased with it, despite it being a bit more pricey than what you just mentioned. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot it's brand IIRC it sounded a Japanese name and it's a trusted one came from a shop called Infomart SM-CdeO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    my webpage ... great point

    ReplyDelete