Monday, December 27, 2010

[update] About light sabers and whatnot...


I have to thank Oliver for this one, because I read a comment on his post of chapter 8 on his blog, and it mentioned about a tankoubon version of Sanshimai (not printed in the penguin club thingy) that features no light sabers/lasers - rather, a very inconspicuous translucent bar that just begs being teased off like a band-aid.  If you didn't get that... less censorship, more umph.

I wasn't aware of this version because the RAWs I was given were the original chapters featured in a monthly manga release (take note of the differences in page number), and not a dedicated Kamino tankoubon.  Hmph... figures why the date on the release for this tankoubon was November 2010.  That said, I'm going to make a re-compilation of chapters 7 and 8 with the new, updated RAWs.  The upside to this?  Better scan quality and, yes, no light sabers.

Hope to get them out before the new year.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to mention about the new tankoubon as well 2 weeks ago, but I couldn't comment due to the fact that I needed have an account with one of those sites.

    Well, it doesn't matter now. I'm just glad that we'll be getting higher quality dope of this tank now. And glad I'll be able to give much overdue thanks now for your work so far. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete